.

FOR MORE STORIES SEARCH HERE

CLICK HERE

Monday 3 October 2011

PREETHI GOES BALD TO MODEL

This is a story about a starlet whose hairdo went to smooth due to a perfect presentation.
It started on a south Indian train journey. I got into the train due to the holiday rush. The ticket inspector temporarily accommodated me in II a sleeper class compartment. When I got to sit I found a goergeous looking girl wearing a short T shirt that showed her very ample curves. She was wearing her hair n a loop on top of her head. On closer inspection I could see that her nape hair was cut as it was exposing more of her neck. She was accompanied by her friend who you could make out by the way she looked at men that she was the naughty type who would have had one night stands.

The friend smiled and we started to talk. She said was waiting to get accommodation on an air conditioned bogie. I said it the same in my case too.  She said that they were traveling to Goa. She said that due to the rush they were left with no other alternative. She went on to say that the girl was a model and aspiring starlet from Kochi. On hearing this I understood the reason why the starlet was wearing the kind of figure accentuating clothes.

Within this time we were accommodated into an air conditioned compartment. In the compartment I realized that the ticket inspector smitten by her charm had upgraded us to II AC. The compartment was almost empty. I was allotted a seat opposite them.
I was formally introduced to the starlet Preethi and her friend Chitra.. Preethi said that as she was an aspiring starlet & she was going for an audition.

I started talking more to Chitra. asking her about the glitz and glamour of the entertainment industry. After talking for quite some time Chitra said that she too had tried to become a star but had failed as she did not have a godfather and had not known the nitty gritty of the trade.
When she said this Preethi said that you should be willing to compromise on a few things in order to be noticed. I prodded her “Like what". She said like doing things different like when she had her nape buzzed so that her hair on top looked more impressive as 1 of her casting agencies had suggested. I said “what" that is when she turned around to show fine bristles of hair that she said were now growing after her nape was buzzed.

She said that an agency that represented Chitra got Preethi a model assignment for to model for neck jewelry. After she was selected the agency told her that she was modeling for a new range of diamond necklaces that were for a high neck. It was a new type where the wearer had to keep her hair in a high bun. As the assignment was a photo shoot that was to highlight the fact Preethi was told that she would have to get about 1.5 inches of her nape buzzed. As the jewelry brand was very famous she accepted. Her hairdresser had buzzed her nape and smooth shaved it. He taught her present hairstyle after saying that her neck was impressive. Chitra said “ You should have seen her when he used the clipper on her neck. Oh My! Did she get excited."

Preethi said “ Stop it." Chitra blushed and she held Preethi’s hand and both looked at each other in a way that I knew that is more than meets the eye.

On hearing all of these talks my mind started going haywire with images of somehow seeing Preethi going bald as that would make her figure so very mind blowing sashing on the ramp or in some film role.
I decided that I shall try my best to get her to shave her head. I had my laptop with me.
I started to speak “ Preethi hearing about your nape buzz episode I have read about a model Glenda Narulla who did the whole hog. She is a model in Singapore who does not look half as great as either of you look." Hearing this both looked at each other and said thanx. I stressed “Honestly, your alluring looks had everybody in the train looking at just the 2 of you. I also observed that you like the attention." Hearing both started to relax in my company.
Chitra asked “What about Glenda ?"
I said “ She is a model from Singapore who was struggling to get a big breakthrough in the modeling scene there. I have read her interview. In which she said that her agency had suggested that she go in for a dramatic make over. She speaks about the change of fortunes that our own Diandra Soares had after her makeover which got Diandra offers more than she could handle."
Preethi asked “ You mean Diandra the famous goan model?"
I said “Yes."
Preethi “ What did Diandra do to get her noticed and make her famous."
I said “ Don’t you know her fortunes changed after she shaved her head and kept it that way for quiet sometime."
Both said “ What? Had Diandra shaved her head. You must be joking."
I said “ No. Why must I do that! In fact I have on my laptop articles and videos for their interviews. I can show them for you to read."
Both of them in unison said “ Show it"
I switched on the laptop both shifted to my side of the seat and read that Diandra was flooded with offers after she had shaved her head at Goa few years ago. On seeing the before and after photos Preethi said that Diandra looked good shaved as her facial features were highlighted. Chitra nodded her head in acceptance.
I decided to step on the gas and said “ Do you want to see the video of Glenda’s interview and her catwalk bald."
She said “Yes"
I felt that I had something going .I played them the video of Glenda in an interview where she said that she was from Indian origin and was finding tough to find good assignments. During this interview Glenda is having long black hair that she keeps stroking her hair. That is when her agency asked her to go bald. At this moment I paused the video
Chitra asked “ Did she really shave her head. She looks good. You must be joking. What do you say Preethi."  She said “why did you pause?"
I restarted the video which showed Glenda bald and doing a photo shoot  that she looks gorgeous in. As I had seen that video n number of times I was just looking at the reactions of both. They were both shocked at seeing Glenda bald initially and then went on to see that she looked much better bald. During this time Chitra rubbed Preethi’s knees in a very intimate way when Preethi looked at her in a very enticing manner. They did not see me noticing them.

When it finished I asked them how it was. They were both hesitant and then said “ Actually she looked way better without her hair. All her facial features were greatly highlighted."
I asked “Did you observe when she turned around and her full smooth head from back made her neck look so much more feminine."
Chitra said “ Yes, she looked more delicate and cute. Actually even Preethi’s neck looked so nice when it was shaved. I could not keep my hands off it."
Preethi first blushed and said “ You know what  I also made Chitra do the same. Her nape is smooth even now. Show it Chitra."
Chitra said “ Shut Up" Preethi said “ I have already told it now what is your hassle in showing it. Also we are alone in the compartment."  As she said this she came over to Chitra bent her head moved her hair and showed me the neck. The shave was pretty high. As she was showing she smoothly felt Chitra’s neck. Chitra shuddered. I realized that she had become excited with the touch. Preethi was still massaging her neck when she said “ I am the one who shaves Chitra’s neck."
I immediately asked “What do you mean shaves. Do you always do it" I had caught them unaware when she said “Yes."

They both started squirming that they had let some stranger know their secret. I became sure that they were lesbians. I did not want to make it obvious they sensed that I knew it . So I changed the topic.
Chitra asked “ Tell me, Indi do you have any other videos of glenda’s or diandra."
I said yes and played a ploy I played a you tube video in which a guy buzz shaves his mistresses neck in which the lady keeps getting goose bumps when the clipper touches her neck. Chitra showed lot of interest in this and said “I too felt the excitement of the buzzing sound."
I said “ I have a few other videos including 1 that shows the shave of Glenda"
Preethi asked to play it which I did. It had Glenda talking about her ordeals getting assignments and then how her agent had offered her assignments if she went bald. She discuss a lot about it and then agrees. It shows the buzz and then smooth shave.
Seeing this Both Chitra and Preethi looked at each other and Preethi said “God, did she have the guts to get her head shaved smooth. She looked cute with her hair but looked ravishing with no hair at all. What a drastic change!"
Chitra “ Preethi, its just her hair which would anyways grows back. Why don’t you consider the change yourself? Maybe you will get the rush of offers? I will definitely like your look."
I could not believe my ears when I heard that and said “ You must be joking. Preethi looks great. Actually I have not been able to take my eyes of her. Yeah but thinking on what you are saying if she has the guts and goes bald she will be mind boggling. I have another video of a girl who looks very similar to Preethi who gets her head shaved. That girl looks so out of this world after going bald."
Chitra said “ Show it to us let me imagine how Preethi would look."
I said “ But, the video contains nudity as the girls lover makes love to her as he shaves her after he finds that her neck is her erroneous zone."
Chitra immediately asked Preethi “ Hey we need to watch it. Its ok with us also there is no one else in the bogie. What do you say Preethi?"
Preethi said “ Why not?"
I immediately started the video which I had seen umpteen number of times. The guy talks to his partner after finding out that her neck and head are what excite her. He tells her that he wants to shave her head and then make love. He takes her consent and strips her to her panties.  He then goes on to lovingly shave her head smooth. He then makes love to her.
When the video was playing I was watching the two. Slowly Chitra held  Preethi’s hand. When the guy starts shaving his lover both Preethi and Chitra started fidgeting. Seeing them both got me imaging things. It became too much to watch so I went out.
When I came back I saw them kissing each other. They were so out of control. On seeing me they stopped. I said “ Sorry , I think I came at a wrong time." Saying this I moved Chitra called “ Indi, Its  OK sit down. By now you must known that we are lovers. "
Here I was sitting near 2 self proclaimed lesbians who went high on seeing head shaves and had smooth napes. Not knowing how to react I was mum when they said “ Tell us
How come you have so many head shave videos."
I said “ I have a hair fetish of seeing lovely girls getting their heads shave in an erotic way. I have a fantasy to shave a girl and get her to give me a nice suck when I have smoothly shaved half her head."
Chitra asked “ Give me your honest view as to who will look better bald Preethi or me? As we have decided that one of us are going to go bald."
I said “What ! did I hear right that one of you is going to get the head shaved. If its true and my views is that both of you will look great bald. I am sure that if Preethi goes bald she will get a lot of work. At once in your life you should both go bald. Also I have seen that you get excited with feeling of the clippers on your neck experience in on your whole head. I am sure that you both will enjoy making love licking the others smooth head."
Preethi said “ As we are going to Goa cool place we want to do it there. But as we don’t know the place well we are a little apprehensive. "
I said “ I have a suggestion. I have a place near a secluded beach. Its next to the place where Pooja bedi’s KS ads were shot.  Its big with many rooms, you could stay there if you wish.  "
Preethi asked “ The same ads that had her going naked."
I said yes.
She said “Then we need to see the place there we will decide if we want to stay"
I said OK bid them both good night and went to sleep not knowing that I would not be able to sleep after hearing all they had said and knowing that one of them will soon go bald.
In the morning we reached the destination. We took a taxi to reach the guesthouse. We went in, they saw the place and liked it. They both kept the stuff and went to the beach. It is a beautiful place very secluded with lovely clear sand. They loved the place. By now they sort of put their faith in me and decided to stay. They went to freshen up. I got a cook to come and cook some delicious sea food. After eating they called me to join them at the beach.
Chitra  was the first to remove her top which was covering her bikini top. My! her breasts were so pert. She had hot pants on. Preethi took off her bathing robe to show her G string bikini. OH man what a scene it was seeing her that way. She ran into the water and frolicked and chitra joined. They came back and said “ we recognize the place as Pooja’s ad. Its secluded that would have been reason for her to shed her inhibitions. Are you sure no body will come here? "
I said “ Positively, no body come here better still there is a small cove which is my secret. We can go there."
The three of us went there and settled on the carpet we had. Both of them striped off. Here I was sitting next to 2 most beautiful malayalee models who were naked. Preethi had the most beautiful breasts I had seen. Chitra had a lovely bum. Both of them had their trimmed their pubic hair with small strip at the top like playboy centre spreads have.
I was on Cloud Nine.
After few hours Chitra said “ Indi, Preethi has decided to get her head shaved so  that she could be different and get the assignment day after." I could not believe all this was happening sitting next to the naked babes now this that Preethi would go bald.
  - to be continued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates